I know. Today is day 4 of 30for30. But due to my snowday and getting ready for date night, pictures will go up mañana and today you get 5 things. I’ve really loved the support from my fellow remixers and my other readers. Thanks!
- Whenever I use my Clarisonic, I feel like I’ve hit the reset button for life and anything is possible. Kind of silly, but true, for some reason.
- Austin had a snow day for about 3/4″ of snow today. It makes the St. Louisan in me laugh, but I’ll take it (and the extra sleep!)
- Taylor and I are going on a triple date tonight to Master Pancake Theater. It’s at the Alamo Drafhouse, which typically shows movies while offering a menu/servers to bring you delicious food during the movies. Master Pancake Theater is like Mystery Science Theater 3000 (if you don’t know what that is, click here), but with live comedians and they serve Kerbey Lane pancakes. The movie they’re doing this time is The Notebook. Should be a good time.
- We were approved for a new apartment that I actually like and will be moving at the end of February!
- I don’t actually care about the Super Bowl, but my brother is a die hard Steelers fan, so I guess I’ll be cheering for them. More importantly, I’ll be making these or these. Which would YOU want to eat on game day?